All I Want For Christmas…
So Sarai put up a list of books she would like for Christmas and I was going to do the same but then I realized that there isn’t much out there I don’t have that I already wanted…does that make sense? I know I have an impulse control problem but I really didn’t think it was this bad. Most of the books, I want but haven’t got yet are not published yet. It’s why I don’t have ’em.
Let’s try this:
1. Leaping Hearts – Jessica Bird
2. Hostage To Pleasure – Nalini SIngh (Sep)
3. Demon Bound – Meljean Brook (Nov)
4. First Blood Anthology – Sizemore, Brook, McCarthy
5. BDB Compendium – J.R. Ward (Oct)
6. Wanderlust – Ann Aguirre (Sep)
7. Bitten To Death – Jennifer Rardin
8. Wild Road – Marjorie M Lui
9. Iron Hunt – Marjorie M Lui
10. Death Of A Pirate King – Josh Lanyon (Sep)
11. Every Last Drop – Charlie Huston (Sep)
12. An original ‘Whitney, My Love’ – Judith McNaught, not a revised version.
There are other titles that I’m waiting on that have no name or release date yet. As far as I can tell, I’m pretty much ahead of the game. There are a few titles that I am missing from e-book format but that I have read so it’s not vitally important I have those.
1. The Darkest Night/Kiss/Pleasure – Gena Showalter
2. Dangerous Games – Keri Arthur
3. Mine To Posess – Nalini Singh
4. It Had To Be You – SEP
5. In Death series
6. Dark-Hunter Series
7. Magic Burns/Bites – Illona Andrews
So what is everyone else waiting on being published or dying to buy?
In other unrelated news, we finally set-up our ‘Paranormal Romance’ section at work. It kicks all kinds of ass. I love it. *grin*